ABOUT THE SESSION
DATE: Tuesday, 24 September
Time: 4 PM IST
This session includes:
1) An introduction to Swami Vivekanda and his honest character.
2) A Staury about the importance of honesty. - Dina Gets Stumped
3) An activity session.
WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT?
With the advent of COVID-19, values and life skills are more important than ever to help our little ones cope with uncertainty and fear. As a social enterprise our mission is to support parents in raising resilient little ones who will pave the future! This session will also build on your child's general knowledge.
The session will:
- be for 45 minutes
- include a 'staury' reading
- include a simple activity to reinforce the value
2. Once you sign up, we will contact you for your number to share the details of the online call to ensure safety and security.
3. If you have more that one child watching from the same computer, you only have to pay once!
VALUE & LIFE SKILL
Importance of honesty.
SWAMI VIVEKANANDA - Honesty | Online Value Class | SEPTEMBER 24
All our books and products are approved by child development experts. So when you and your little one engage with our books, you're in safe hands!